AskRajan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product Review

2 posters

Go down

Product  Review Empty Product Review

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 am

Visitors can register and post their views about products they have come across / purchased / used. Sellers are also encouraged to post their product profiles. This is a non commercial blog and every thing is free.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Product  Review Empty Fly Mobile

Post  Vadivelrajan Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 pm

To start with, I am writing about a Fly mobile phone which I bought recently. It exactly resembles one of the C models of Nokia but it is very light in weight, double SIM, 1.3 MP camera etc., It was a good buy for RS.4000/- with a Samsung Blue tooth head phone in the package.

It does not accomodate pictures from Nokia Prism phone stating that the size is big.

Unfortunately on the very first day we observed a white dot on the screen which appeared to a manufacturing defect. As we are away from the univercell dealer we could not take the phone back to them immediately and to add to that the phone number of the Univercell Branch given in the bill was also not working. It was about 6 days when we went to the branch and informed about the complaint. Initially they refused to replace the phone and said that due the delay in returning the phone, they will only be able to replace the display unit. After much persuasion they have agreed to replace the phone after getting a confirmation from Fly.

I think this reviews much about Fly's quality and the status of Univercell outlets.

Vadivelrajan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum